Starkey Hearing Technologies - Surf Link Engineering disaster
Update added by user Nov 16
My current status with replacing the Surf Link is on hold due to the expense. Every time something goes wrong with it - I come out of pocket for many hundreds of dollars.
The same with their policy on the hearing aids.
These practices feel unethical with much overreach and cost to the patient who is helpless to the company "policy".
Original review posted by user Nov 15
This is the second time I have had to replace my Surf Link control unit due to MANUFACTURING issues.
Of course my "warranty" is expired now!
You have the audacity to ask me for $700.00 for to replace the unit for YOUR engineering flaws?
This Surf Link has NEVER been dropped - EVER. As a matter of fact, it stays in the house and is only used for TV watching or to re-establish a link to my hearing aides.
When I went into my audiologist to give them the unit - FOR THE SECOND TIME - they told me "this has never happened before????
Who are you people!
Unfortunately I am no longer surprised by lawless corporations who only care about their profit margin. You are not in the business to "help" people... so stop with the false advertisement and FIX your engineering issues without charging for it.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- All services recieved
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Surf Link Sn N 164188640
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "Got Print WON'T stand behind their work. They just DON'T CARE - no matter what - they have an excuse for everything. One time they will print your..."
- "Bought a 32" December 2015 for when My daughters visit and put it in their room. Less than a month later, and used two (2) week ends, had vertical color..."
- "I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher. The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks Zack the plumber admitted..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."