My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital hearing aid.We are both extremely unhappy with this newest hearing aid.

Personally I feel that I wasted $2600 for a piece of junk to sit on my dresser. If this is what your newest aids are like I rather be deaf or if I need to hear this badly I will go to Costco or miracle ear for an aid that I can't hear with and better able to afford it on my disability income. My sister and I been back to the dealer countless times and nothing he did helped any. We were also told before we came in the last time the visit would be done live with your company by computer to see what you can do, this also did not happen.

Going to the dealer is a 2-1/2 hours drive each way too. My sister is the driver as I do not have a license and she told me she is not driving back because it's a waste of time, gas, tolls, etc. I am sending you a picture of our useless hearing, both are the same. We have been getting our aids from Saad since we both were very young, we actually met Jim and Rick thought their Dad who was our original dealer.

Up until this hearing aid we have been very happy with our service with the Saad's, they are the only ones who understands us about how we are doing with the aids. After they moved from Philadelphia to Cape May Court House they recommend us to other dealers and they insist they know what we need and us not being able to hear was because the aids were new and we needed to learn to deal with it. One aid my sister got the entire inside was crushed and it took about 6 months before they finally admit that MAYBE there was something wrong, even after finding the aid was bad they still insist they were right and she needs to learn to deal with new aids.

Jim Saad was shocked when he heard this.Personally I really want to stay with Jim but like I stated earlier if your newest aids are all that's available to people like us we rather be totally deaf without the aids.

Review about: In Canal 3 Series 70 Cic.

1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Starkey Hearing Technologies?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1319025

I worked for Starkey for 32 years.My advice?

Go to Costco or Sam's Club. They will make it right for you or give you your money back. No questions asked. Probably 1/2 the price, for the same aids.

Don't deal with dealers.They don't know a thing about the product.