If you are buying Starkey in ear canal, PLEASE don't! The electronics die supposedly from ear moisture.

Repeatedly, we have had to return and have them repaired.

This is not only inconvenient, we were told by Star Key that no one else had this problem. Save your money!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of starkey hearing technologies itc hearing aids from Starkey Hearing Technologies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Starkey Hearing Technologies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starkey Hearing Technologies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I wish I had read your review before buying a CIC worthless excuse for a hearing aid,Mine has been back to Starkey more than 5 times and twice it was not repaired orsomething else is wrong. New jersey still has a lemon law.

Perhaps it will cover hearing aids?I am at my wits end and would like my CIC replaced with a new one as this one is and appeaar of suchpoor quality and possibly a used device. How does a Microphone and speaker become defective and need to be replaced?Type your message here

Omg! My audiologist said the same thing to me...

Saying that I was the only person to have constant complaints as if I was making it up or something. I have felt that I've spent a lot of money on a device that doesn't work.

I have spent more time sending them away to Sydney to be fixed than actually using them.

I won't be getting these again. Very very disappointed starkey :/