2.2

I purchased the Halo/iPhone series for $5200 a pair and have had nothing but problems out of them. Constantly buzzing noises, the Bluetooth pairing constantly fails and now none of the programs on my phone make any difference in the sound you're hearing.

Worst decision I've ever made concerning that much money!!!

They've went back once for repairs and a month later I got them back and within a week I started having issue again.

It's been just less than 3 months since the repair and now they have to go back out again.

Terrible Quality!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of starkey hearing technologies hearing aids from Starkey Hearing Technologies. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5200 and wants Starkey Hearing Technologies to "fully functioning and reliable hearing aids or a full refund of the price paid".

The most disappointing in user's experience was unable to get it right. Author liked the most device until it kept breaking inside of my ear. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starkey Hearing Technologies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Starkey Hearing Technologies?

Comments

Martensville, Saskatchewan, Canada #1299752

I am in the trial with the iHalo and have problems of a scratching noise in the background at all times.Yesterday when receiving a call I could hardly hear the caller.

I had Starkey earlier on trial with the transmitter and it was faulty twice!

I only began this process in December.Not happy.